I’ve been doing some research on what preschools are in my area and that brought me to the Savvy Source website I linked to the other day. Apparently they are selling an e-book that answers questions I didn’t know I had!!!
- Montessori? Waldorf? Play-based? What do each of these school types mean?
- What school type is right for my child and does it matter?
- What is the right age to start preschool? Two? Three? Four?
- What does the research say about school types?
- How can I tell if the quality of teaching is high?
- What kinds of questions should I ask on a school tour?
- How does my child learn (vs. another) and what kind of school type I should be looking for given his learning style?
- What are tried and true tips on how to secure a slot for my child?
- How can I tell if a school “matches” my parenting style and family values?
How do mere mortals make the right choice??? Gah!!! This is starting to stress me out more than I like!!!